Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fact: I am in a word rut

a know how you get in a habit of eating the same meals over and over in a household? Inevitably you will have something like tacos, spaghetti, perhaps meatloaf, chicken, steak, crockpot mush, - REPEAT. It gets so old!! So we end up going out to eat or trying new things only to eventually fall back into the same old boring routine.

What do you do when its your words? I used to say some of the coolest things. Like "Rad" for example. Man I miss that word ! When something was Rad, it was a seriously something great!! Now I would say, well would ya look at that - that's seriously something great. BORING !! What am I 80 years old? What happened to that totally kickass chick that said "rad" and so many other cool phrases ?

I gotta update my vocab and get out of this rut. It all starts with meatloaf Mondays, then its sweatin to the oldies Saturdays. This girl is not ready for it !! Therefore, starting a list of words to use in conversation from now on and never to be forgotten again. I'm bringing RAD back !

List of cool kid words :

RAD
DUDE
TOTALLY ( I still say this thankfully)
SWEET (oh and this)
RIGHT ON (oh yeah this too, so my cool is not all gone but I gotta nip it in the bud before its a problem)
KILLER
NO DOY
BITCHIN
GNARLY
BUGGIN
COLD
FUCKIN A
HELLA
HOSER
LAME
WHERES THE BEEF..wait

 Okay, well that is a good start anways so Check ya later, YO !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...