Friday, September 2, 2011

Fact: PMS ... Pretty Much Sucks

And I got it. ALLLL of it.......

1. Psychotic Mood Shift

2. Puffy Mid-Section

3. People Make me Sick

4. Pimples May Surface

5. Pass My Sweatpants

6. Perpetual Munching Spree

7. Pass My Shotgun

8. Pissy Mood Syndrome

9. Potential Murder Suspect

10. Pack My Sh*t

Seriously, it is the worst. Luckily i am not the only one, I have many friends dealing with the same issue so I dont feel so alone. I feel like as I get older it is actually getting worse. I looked up treatments and one was SSRI's, otherwise known as antidepressants...umm what if you already take those? Imagine the snatch I would be without them?  Also, Its not just "PRE" . For the most part its about 3 weeks out of every month. I get one week of sheer happiness and kindness, the rest of the time its like a junkyard dog, ready to brawl at any moment. Maybe its my bodies way of saying you give me a week and I will give you a week? But the other 3 are for PREtty much being a bitch to everyone. The week before The Lady in Red shows up being the worst of them all. I CRY, Cry cry like a Johhny Cash song. I have heard Menopause is even worse!! Looks like once I hang up the pads I may end up in a padded room , Fanfuckingtastic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...