Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fact: Its time to prep for Zombies

With the world possibly coming to an end on Saturday, some may need to think about what will happen if they are "left behind". The CDC, in an actual blogpost that is very real, state that we should in fact prepare for a Zombie Apocolypse ! Read it here. For years I have made fun of my friends that are so unaturally afraid of non existent brain eaters. Well guess who aint laughing anymore !?! Thats right, I am ordering my copy of  the Zombie Survival Guide from Amazon today. But I most likely wont get it before Saturday... DOH! At least I have seen Zombieland.
Time to Nut up or Shutup folks!

Truth be told I am not super worried about Zombies.  A friend and I went over it and realized a few things.
  • Once a zombie gets to your brains you will likely be long gone. The massive, blunt force trauma to your head needed to open the skull will take it out instantly and you will never know what hit ya!
  • Most likely you too will be zombified. What are the odds that you realistically wont catch what everyone else has? I mean come on lets be serious, unless you are John Travolta in that bubble i'd assume your screwed.
  • If your already a zombie, you wont be scared of being eaten by Zombies ! You could dress as a Zombie like Bill Murray, but at somepoint your food supply is going to dwindle.
  • Its better than an Alien Invasion. Zombies are less scary than Aliens. Aliens with their advanced technology could possibly keep you alive for thousands of years to probe and torture. With Zombies, once they get to the brains its quickly over.
  • Why would you want to stick around fighting off everything when most likely your whole family has been already succumbed to Zombie sickness? Who will be around to love you once you are done fighting? Might as well get it over with early.
If the world ends Saturday Id like to Thank God for securing my place in his Kingdom. Id like to Thank Him for all of my glorious family and the 32 years he gave me here to explore life as Colleen. I'd like to express my forgiveness for all the wrongs I have wronged and ask that I be forgiven .That I would be able to be united with my family in Heaven, and that for all my family and friends it would be a quick, easy, non brain eating process. See ya Sunday !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...