Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fact: I always start out strong

Then I tend to fade..... When doing the 40 day "Love Dare" we had to write a list of flaws in our partner that we weren't so in love with and things we did love. Then we were to burn the list on the next dare never sharing it with one another, there was more to it than that but you get the jist. Anyhow, the hubbs and I being the lazy couple, just tossed our lists next to the bed and fell asleep never actually doing the burning. Then we moved, I found his list and of course I read it. Dont act like you wouldnt do it. Sure, Sure, I could have tossed it knowing full well it wasnt meant for me to read, but that aint me :-). It was actually pretty short and sweet on the cons side, NICE. But one, one I wasnt prepared for, one I hadnt thought he ever noticed...I am not a finisher. I get all gung ho to start a new project, excercise program, chore chart, craft project, savings account... then i find some excuse to stop and eventually NEVER come back to it. He found me out, and yet even after the knowledge of being  discovered I posted a big list of Lent givings up and wouldt you know it-didnt complete a one. Now I did okay on the candy dish and Diet coke only slipping up 2 or 3 times but still, I gave in...as ALWAYS. That being said im on to a new adventure in jewelry making. Not gonna make a big production out of it. Im going to try and do the opposite of what I would always do. Like that episode of Seinfeld where George became so popular by doing the exact opposite of his natural reaction and had amazing results. So thats it folks, the next chapter in my life-The George Costaza experiment. I will let you know how it goes, eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! you would read it! hahahaha!! Well start small my friend. Like the soda! and then work up from there. Did you burn yours after you read his? cuz he's gonna find it! ;) hahaha I love you no matter what! :D
Hanna aka Alibaba!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...