Monday, May 2, 2011

Fact: I picture people naked sometimes

Keep it real. You know you do it too!! I think everyone does, its natural for humans to be curious. Okay so maybe you don’t, I don’t know what it is about me. Maybe I think like a man? Maybe I am just trying to justify my random thoughts by thinking everyone has them too? Oh well, It is what it is and I can laugh at myself.
Before you go getting all awkward around me (that is, if you meet me or see me) Its not every person I see. Just randomly at times I will happen to picture a person nude. Yesterday it was the guy at church making announcements. I dont know why. He had a hairy face and arms, very Tom Selleckish. Perhaps it was the boringness of what was going on that made my mind wander. I would have to say it usually happens during a zone out moment. The basic framework of the human body is easy so it’s all details from there. Here is a  look into my thoughts  when it happens....Is this person Hairy everywhere or just in spots? Are they lumpy-butted like me? I wonder if that cellulite cream really works? Are those real, fake, or padded? I really want to get mine done, should I ask her? I need a new bra. Do they have stretch marks? I need a tummy tuck. That guys jeans are so tight. I dont see much, I wonder if he is like that Hangover Asian trunk guy? Man I feel sorry for that dude. But at least he is funny. Ooooh yowza would ya look at him, he has nice arms. Wonder if he is hung like my Husband? or Maybe like John Holmes….oh how I do love nice arms.J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...