Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fact: I am making a kissing list...

         Like most people I have a bucket list. A dream list of things I want to see, accomplish, and achieve before God takes me home. The other day at an art show I caught inspiration after seeing a picture of Oscar Wilde's tomb. It is (was) covered in smooches. I Googled it to see what the whole kiss covered tomb was about, only to find that as of now they have refinished and erected a glass wall perimeter around because the kisses were somehow damaging the stone. BTW-Who knew oily kisses could take down stone? Lipstick is some serious shit! Nowadays, people just kiss the glass but obviously that's not the same.So I'm going to try and climb over it, we will see how that goes or if it lands me in a Parisian jail cell... that would be a fun story for the grand kids soooo, either way, I figure, its a win win. Apparently people kiss it in tribute to him being a pioneer in following his heart, an openly gay man in the 1800's- can you imagine?
           Long story short, I wanna hop the band wagon and kiss it too. I then began thinking of all the other things I'd like to lay a big SWAK on and let me tell you the list is getting pretty hefty and I am excited! Its a new sort of bucket list all in itself and I have dubbed it the KISSing WORLD TOUR. Follow me on twitter if you like @KISSINGWORLDTOU  Basically, I will be posting quotes about kisses and pics of kisses and kiss related things, its silly but fun. Perfect for me because i LOVE silly fun. So far I have only kissed my babies and a friends baby- that might be all I get to kiss for several years until I come up with the cash for some of these kissin trips!  I am going into it with an open mind and a blessed spirit that I might just get the kisses I hope for sooner than expected. So here is the start of my list:
Oscar Wilde's tomb
Jim Morrison's tomb (same cemetery and I heart the Lizard King so it works out perfect)
The Blarney Stone (obviously)
My hubbs atop the Eifel Tower and atop the Empire State building !
Giant Jesus in Brazil
My hubbs on a sports game Kiss cam
A Frog (could be a Prince)
Speaking of how about a Prince too?
OR just PRINCE ! YES PLEASE !
A Dolphin
An Elephant
A Camel
Tony Robbins - I want to meet him sooooo bad- its a big goal of mine - he inspires me to no end.
Many Famous people- just the cheek or hand folks, and only if they would let me of course.
A VETERAN. Now this one is actually pretty cool. I watched an episode of Gene Simmons Family Jewels just days after I thought up this hair brained idea. Low and Behold Gene and Shannon headed to the Veterans Hospital for the Kiss A Vet program !!! I thought, YAY ! Perfect I can do this ! So I tweeted Shannon and she tweeted me back-SO COOL!! There is not a Kiss a Vet program on Phoenix so she said I should do it ! So what I am going to do is take some Kiss cookies to the vets at the hospital and then go from there. I am inspired and happy to think a Kiss from me in any form can bring a smile to someones face- what a gift! KISS ME LUCK !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...